Session Descriptions Coming Soon!
- Session 1: Introduction to the Program
- Session 2: Drugs and their Health Effects
- Session 3: Reacting vs. Responding
- Session 4: Mindfulness of Delusions
- Session 5: Emotional Awareness
- Session 6: The Brain and Drugs
- Session 7: Mindfulness of Cravings
- Session 8: Mindfulness of Triggers
- Session 9: The Impact of Drugs on the Family System
- Session 10: Mindfulness of the Peer System
- Session 11: Mindfulness of the External Environment
- Session 12: Closing Ceremony
Submit interest for the next cohort
The MBSAT 12-Session Curriculum Certification is a mixed online-in-person training that fully certifies participants in the 12-Session MBSAT curriculum. Once you apply and are accepted, you will be able to submit tuition and get online login credentials to access the online modules. The in-person intensive is highly interactive and prepares participants to facilitate the 12-session curriculum, along with how to tweak certain aspects and deal with troubleshooting issues. Cost: $600 for full certification and lifetime access to online content.
Get the 1st Session of the MBSAT 12-Session Curriculum Free!
Just enter your email below to download the 1st Session of the MBSAT 12-Session evidence-based Curriculum absolutley free!