Training to build authentic relationships, practice trauma-informed care, and share mindfulness with youth
Take a Course
Trauma Basics for Youth Workers (online; self-paced)
The completely free, online, self-paced 2-hour course on the basics of trauma-informed care with youth. Lifetime access to the course content!
Trauma-Informed Care for Professionals Working with Youth (4 weeks online)
- April 29th – May 28th (Registration Closed)
- August 12th – September 10th (Registration Now Closed)
- November 11th – December 10th (Registration Now Closed)
Advanced Trauma-Informed Care Toolkit for Youth Workers (8 weeks online)
- March 4th – May 28th Registration Closed
- September 16th – November 10th (Registration Closed)
Join the Community
The 30-hr Trauma Toolkit Certificate for Youth Providers
- 3 Courses
- 30 hours
- Transform the lives of trauma-impacted youth
MBSAT 12-Session Curriculum Certification
- Next Training: TBD in 2020
- Where: Oakland, CA
- 3-day intensive in-person seminar
Learn about how to help youth impacted by trauma!
Trauma-Informed Care for Professionals Working with Youth is a completely online, semi self-paced, and affordable training that will teach you the basics of a trauma-informed approach. Get updates on exact course dates and exclusive pre-launch discount codes!
Wait, want a free resource guide?
Enter your email to get the downloadable PDF "8 tools to make you a better teacher, school counselor, mentor, therapist, any type of youth worker, and even parent IMMEDIATELY!"